For many years, this Grape Smoothie has been one of my most popular fruit smoothie recipes. Maybe the reason is that since all the rest of mine include bananas, this one is banana-free.
I have to say this smoothie stimulates me more than any other. It consists of nearly four portions of fruit and no yogurt.
Table of Contents
Ingredients of the Grape Smoothie
- Grapes: Grapes are a great source of vitamin K, copper, and many B vitamins. They are likewise a good source of fiber and reasonably low in calories. You can utilize green or red seedless grapes. Both are tasty, but the green ones can be pricey. Utilize what you have.
- Beetroot: Beetroots are a fantastic source of fiber, folate (vitamin B9), manganese, iron, potassium, Vitamin C. Beetroots have many health benefits like blood circulation, lower blood pressure, and increased exercise efficiency.
- Almond milk: Almond milk is also abundant in great fats, which promote a healthy heart and keep you feeling complete. One serving of almond milk offers half of your day-to-day vitamin E requirements, making it great for your skin. Feel free to use whatever milk you like. I choose vegan shakes, so I use almond milk or cashew milk. I have not tried oat milk, but that most likely would work too.
- Honey: The amount of sweetener is just a guide. Feel free to add more if you choose to make a sweeter grape smoothie.
Tips to Thicken Your Grape Smoothie
- Blend in a couple of cubes of ice after you mix your main ingredients up until you reach your desired uniformity.
- For density as well as added flavor, try mixing in an added handful of frozen fruit.
- You can additionally try adding in 1 tbsp of chia seeds. After a few minutes, these tiny nutrient-rich seeds will certainly absorb several of the excess fluid and enlarge the healthy smoothie.
I hope you will like this Grape Smoothie without yogurt as much as I do!
Equipment Notes and Recommendations
- You do not require a high-dollar mixer to make this healthy Grape Smoothie. Fresh apples mix into shakes quickly. Use a high-powered mixer like Vitamix 750 Blender, and your healthy smoothie will have a more refined, more even consistency. However, you can certainly make this recipe in a standard mixer too.
- For a regular blender, I owned Hamilton Beach Blender for a while. While it doesn’t get things as smooth as rapidly as a high-powered mixer or included the very same bells and whistles, it’s an excellent option for the rate.
- Do not miss out on these Stainless Steel Drinking Straws. They make everything you drink through them, from healthy smoothies to iced tea or iced coffee to even water-tasting additional revitalizing. I likewise keep a couple of in my bag when I’m out and about, so I do not require to ask for a (plastic or paper) straw.