This Green Tea Matcha Smoothie will strengthen you in a second! A healthy mix of green tea, yogurt, almonds, banana, spinach, and kale all in one tasty sip.
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt, or dairy-free
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 2 teaspoons natural sweetener, Stevia
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend for 60 to 90 seconds until the mixture is smooth. Add more ice for a thicker smoothie or milk to thin the smoothie as desired.
- Unsweetened cashew, soy, rice, coconut, or dairy milk can be used instead of almond milk.
- Add some protein powder for an extra protein boost. I usually use 1 scoop to 8 ounces of liquid.
- Category: Drinks, Smoothie, Breakfast
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 203.32kcal
- Sugar: 13.3g
- Sodium: 140.46mg
- Fat: 7.73g
- Saturated Fat: 0.62g
- Trans Fat: 0.01g
- Carbohydrates: 26.65g
- Fiber: 5.11g
- Protein: 10.44g
- Cholesterol: 2.5mg
Keywords: green tea matcha smoothie, macha green rea smoothie, matcha smoothie, green tea smoothie