When you sip a Healthy Green Pineapple Smoothie, take pleasure in a burst of tropical taste! You only require four ingredients to make this vegan shake that’s full of minerals, anti-inflammatories, and vitamins.
- 1 cup non-dairy milk, (I used unsweetened coconut milk beverage)
- 3/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, (fresh or frozen)
- In a blender, add the ingredients in order and blend until smooth.
- To add an extra punch of protein you can also add a scoop of your favorite protein powder or some raw nuts or seeds before blending.
- You can add a touch of honey to make your smoothie more toothsome.
- A pinch of ginger was used to make this smoothie anti-oxidant.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 203
- Sugar: 21.7g
- Sodium: 34mg
- Fat: 1.9g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrates: 40.9g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 9.3g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
Keywords: Pineapple smoothie, pineapple banana smoothie, healthy green pineapple smoothie, pineapple smoothie recipe