A simple, healthy Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie made with almond milk, frozen berries and yogurt. Delicious, low calorie, and so fast and easy! Kids love it too.
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (about 10 medium/large berries)
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 5-ounce container nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Optional additions: a scoop of protein powder, chia or flax seeds, honey, or pure maple syrup for extra sweetness
Place all of the ingredients in a high powered blender in the order listed: almond milk, strawberries, blueberries, yogurt, and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
If you’d like a thinner smoothie, splash in a bit more milk. For a thicker smoothie, add a few handfuls of ice. Enjoy immediately, or place in an airtight jar and refrigerate for a few hours.
If you make this smoothie ahead of time, store it in a glass container with airtight lid for 1 to 2 days.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Glass
- Calories: 117kcal
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 246mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
Keywords: strawberry blueberry smoothie recipe